This free entry, major event is in its 17th successful year and is a fantastic day out for all of the family in one of Sheffield’s most wonderful parks.
Lots of fun activities from 10.30am to 5.00pm on Bank Holiday Monday 26 August 2019 including:
- Street Entertainers, Music and Dance
- Horticulture Show and Craft Tent
- The RSPCA Fun Dog Show
- Model Tent and National Fairground Archive Exhibits
- Classic and Vintage Cars
- Birds of Prey Displays
- Family Fun Fair and Bungee Trampolines
- Sheffield Kite Flyers – Kite and Boarding Demos
- Excellent Food, Trade and Exhibitor Stands
- Kids and Woodland Crafts and lots of fun activities and more……
The Sheffield Fayre is organised by Sheffield City Council in partnership with The Friends of Norfolk Heritage Park, The University of Sheffield, National Fairground and Circus Archive and supported by Heart Radio.